An American-made organic modern bassinet by Illinois-based craftsman Ejner Pagh. The bassinet has a wide lip in a contrasting light ...
moreAn American-made organic modern bassinet by Illinois-based craftsman Ejner Pagh. The bassinet has a wide lip in a contrasting light wood. Sculpted bars with biomorphic lines rest on the trestles of the stand and allow the piece to rock gently. A single support beam connects to two trestles. The underside of the basket is stamped "Pagh."
ASTM/CPSC Notice: This item was hand made in 1974 and does not therefore comply with the most recently established safety mandates governing removable-bed bassinets and cradles. Please consult the Office of the Federal Register for a complete list of rules and regulations concerning this and similar products and feel free to contact us with any additional inquiries.
Dimensions: Overall footprint is 48" length x 24" depth x 35" height. The basket is 28" long by 20" wide by 11" deep.
We offer hand delivery in the Los Angeles and Bay Areas at competitive rates, and complimentary pickup from our showroom at 5102 Fountain Avenue in Los Angeles. For international shipping rates, please message us with your address and any other specifications and a quote will be provided for you. less
- 48ʺW × 24ʺL × 35ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent vintage condition; professionally cleaned and polished. Excellent vintage condition; professionally cleaned and polished. less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Bed Size
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.