A 1970s handmade studio pottery planter by California ceramics artist Robert Maxwell. This example has a tulip shape that flares ...
moreA 1970s handmade studio pottery planter by California ceramics artist Robert Maxwell. This example has a tulip shape that flares at the lip. It is decorated with Maxwell's signature incised designs, a marquise motif suggesting peacock feathers. The interior of the planter is glazed and a single clean drainage hole has been drilled. Signed by artist on underside. We have an additional Maxwell studio pot of a similar size, as well as a large range of Earthgender planters. Holds approximately 9 gallons.
We offer hand delivery in the Los Angeles and Bay Areas at competitive rates, and complimentary pickup from our showroom at 5102 Fountain Avenue in Los Angeles. For international shipping rates, please message us with your address and any other specifications and a quote will be provided for you. less
- 14.75ʺW × 14.75ʺD × 13ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent vintage condition; professionally cleaned. A single clean drainage hole has been drilled. In accordance with age and use, some ... moreExcellent vintage condition; professionally cleaned. A single clean drainage hole has been drilled. In accordance with age and use, some hard water buildup can be observed. less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Robert Maxwell
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.