This stunning and newly restored vintage 1960s cabinet /buffet has been brought to the 21st century. It is regal looking ...
moreThis stunning and newly restored vintage 1960s cabinet /buffet has been brought to the 21st century. It is regal looking.
It is newly lacquered in a blue black high gloss over the wood. The inserts of the door have been real gold leafed over the stripped wood. The original brass 1960s pulls have been polished. The combination of color and texture add to the rich complexity of this beautiful newly fully restored cabinet/buffet.
The photographs do not do justice to the beauty of this piece that now looks contemporary. The color of the lacquer is a purple black.
Very good restored condition. less
- 85ʺW × 30ʺD × 21ʺH
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- It has been restored the the best it can be. There is one tiny ding/blemish that you can only ... moreIt has been restored the the best it can be. There is one tiny ding/blemish that you can only feel with your finger on the side of the top. It is now as is; commensurate with age. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Black Credenzas & Sideboards
- Blue Credenzas & Sideboards
- Brass Credenzas & Sideboards
- Brass Credenzas & Sideboards
- Contemporary Credenzas & Sideboards
- Gold Credenzas & Sideboards
- Gold Leaf Credenzas & Sideboards
- Lacquer Credenzas & Sideboards
- Metal Credenzas & Sideboards
- Miami Credenzas & Sideboards
- Mid-Century Modern Credenzas & Sideboards
- Ornamental & Decorative Materials Credenzas & Sideboards
- Outdoor Furniture
- Paint Credenzas & Sideboards
- Purple Credenzas & Sideboards
- Wood Credenzas & Sideboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.