An exceptional and rare Mid-Century Modern uniplane credenza designed by William Sklaroff for Vecta circa 1970s. The credenza features a ... moreAn exceptional and rare Mid-Century Modern uniplane credenza designed by William Sklaroff for Vecta circa 1970s. The credenza features a stunning rosewood case, finished on both sides and supported by a reinforced lacquered fiberglass frame. The lacquered finish has aged beautifully from the original white to a warm ivory. The credenza offers good storage, with two deep file drawers on each side and a shelved cabinet behind two doors at the center. An outstanding piece in very good original vintage condition. less
- 73ʺW × 19.75ʺD × 28.75ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Vecta Group, Italy
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history. Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Brown Credenzas & Sideboards
- Fiberglass Credenzas & Sideboards
- Mid-Century Modern Credenzas & Sideboards
- Outdoor Furniture
- Plastic Credenzas & Sideboards
- Rosewood Credenzas & Sideboards
- South Bend Credenzas & Sideboards
- Vecta Group, Italy Credenzas & Sideboards
- White Credenzas & Sideboards
- Wood Credenzas & Sideboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.