Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
A stunning example of an incredibly rare extension dining table by Baker Furniture, circa 1958. The table is as functional ... moreA stunning example of an incredibly rare extension dining table by Baker Furniture, circa 1958. The table is as functional as it is beautiful. Exceptionally crafted bookmatched Walnut construction with a sleek profile and narrow apron. Stylish knife-edge top detail. The legs are accented with handsome brass sabots; spring-loaded ball casters allow for easy movement. This exquisite design is routinely attributed to the esteemed Michael Taylor and is one of the most unusual and coveted pieces in the Baker archive. The unmistakable look of old money. The table is 54 inches long in its reduced state and comes with four (4) 14 inch wide leaves; the length is 110 inches fully extended. Excellent restored condition. The table has been professionally cleaned and re-lacquered. The Walnut displays fabulous color, warmth, grain and movement. The finish demonstrates exceptional depth and luster. Measurements noted are per the table fully extended. Retains the Maker mark. less
- 110ʺW × 44.5ʺD × 29ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Restored Condition. The table has been professionally cleaned and re-lacquered. It comes complete with four (4) 14 inch wide ... moreExcellent Restored Condition. The table has been professionally cleaned and re-lacquered. It comes complete with four (4) 14 inch wide leaves. The piece is shipped completely installation ready. less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Michael Taylor
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Knee Clearance
- 27.0 inches
- Table Leaf Width
- 14.0 inches
- Number of Leaves
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.