This product is no longer available.
ESU 200 Storage Unit, second series designed by Charles & Ray Eames for Herman Miller. Acquired from the original owner ... moreESU 200 Storage Unit, second series designed by Charles & Ray Eames for Herman Miller. Acquired from the original owner and is in very good original condition. The storage unit has four beautiful cream colored sliding panels on the front which give the piece a subtle Minimalist appearance. This storage unit has a zinc-coated steel frame with a light gray, black and cream color fixed panels on the rear. less
- 47ʺW × 16.75ʺD × 32.25ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Herman Miller
- Charles Eames
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Condition Notes
- Very Good Original Very Good Original less
More From This DealerView All
- Birch Credenzas & Sideboards
- Black Credenzas & Sideboards
- Brown Credenzas & Sideboards
- Cream Credenzas & Sideboards
- Dallas Credenzas & Sideboards
- Fiberglass Credenzas & Sideboards
- Gray Credenzas & Sideboards
- Herman Miller Credenzas & Sideboards
- Metal Credenzas & Sideboards
- Mid-Century Modern Credenzas & Sideboards
- Plastic Credenzas & Sideboards
- Steel Credenzas & Sideboards
- White Credenzas & Sideboards
- Wood Credenzas & Sideboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.