Mid-Century Modernist hand-blown Blue Murano glass 'Fountain' chandelier with brass fittings. The exquisite 'Fountain' chandelier consists of a bottom dome ... moreMid-Century Modernist hand-blown Blue Murano glass 'Fountain' chandelier with brass fittings. The exquisite 'Fountain' chandelier consists of a bottom dome that is comprised of one hand-blown Blue Murano glass bowl and then topped with a more shallow hand-blown Blue Murano glass dome, which houses three light sockets and brass fittings. This is then topped with an elongated cylinder of hand-blown Blue Murano glass, that is illuminated from within, and is capped with twisted tendrils of hand-blown Blue Murano glass that spring from the chandeliers top, giving it the name "Fountain". The chandelier is then suspended from a brass stepped canopy and a brass rod, that can be adjusted to a desired height. It has been newly rewired to American standards and is in excellent condition. Italy, Circa 1950 less
- 17.5ʺW × 17.5ʺD × 39ʺL
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Condition Notes
- EXCELLENT EXCELLENT less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Murano, Venini & Co.
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.