Diamond Chroma, from the New York Ten portfolio, from the portfolio, 1965. Screenprint in colors. 20" H X 15" W ... moreDiamond Chroma, from the New York Ten portfolio, from the portfolio, 1965. Screenprint in colors. 20" H X 15" W (51.1 x 38.1 cm) (image). 22" H x 17" W (55 x 43.1 cm) (sheet). 28" H X 23" W overall including frame. Ed. 18/200. Signed, dated and numbered in pencil in lower margin. Published by Tanglewood Press Inc., New York. Property from The Estate of Mr. and Mrs. Ned L. Pines, New York. A striking abstract geometric screen print in shades of pink red, green and blue. "Diamond Chroma" has one green diamond centered with many green repeating geometric lines on a red background offset with light blue line pattern forming a triangle in each of the four corners. An attractive decorative screen print reminiscent to Josef Albers work under whom the artist studied. Custom Gallery 24-karat giltwood frame with acid free silk liner and gold filler. Richard Anuszkiewicz, in full Richard Joseph Anuszkiewicz (born May 23, 1930, Erie, Pa., U.S.), American painter, among the originators of Op art, a style of painting concerned with visual sensation and the effect of optical illusion. Anuszkiewicz studied at the Cleveland Institute of Art (1948–53), the Yale University School of Art and Architecture (1953–55), and Kent State University (B.S. in education, 1956). In 1967 he was artist in residence at Dartmouth College, Hanover, N.H., and later taught at the University of Wisconsin, Cornell University, and Kent State University. Anuszkiewicz’ canvases depict tight geometric shapes in vivid colors that seem to shift under the eye. His “All Things Live in the Three” (1963) has three orange diamonds with green dots on a background of red with blue dots and with red patterns in the orange diamonds. less
- 23ʺW × 1.25ʺD × 28ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Condition Notes
- EXCELLENT EXCELLENT less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Richard Anuszkiewicz
- Art Subject
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.