Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This European oak church stall came from a private chapel of a chateau in Liege, Belgium. This double stall would ...
moreThis European oak church stall came from a private chapel of a chateau in Liege, Belgium. This double stall would have been attached to the wall. We have a second stall that came from the same chapel (currently available), and these would have been facing each other.
There are two seats with central domed tops separated by heavily carved arms. The arms are shaped with narrow C and S scroll moldings at the top and finish with large stylized open worked shells at the bottom. Upholding the seats are c-scroll, open worked brackets having deeply carved motifs. The backs of the seat have raised, molded panels with foliate C scrolls at the central domed top. The seats are domed at the centers and symmetrical.
Meant to be attached to a wall, this stall can be placed at any height. It could also be hung as a shelf for display purposes.
H=58 1/2, L=63 1/2, D=14 3/4, Seat Depth=13 5/8, Seat Height=15, Seat Width (each)=27 1/4 less
- 63.5ʺW × 14.75ʺD × 58.5ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Louis XIV
- Place of Origin
- Condition Notes
- Good condition with old restorations, age separations, minor losses to motifs. Good condition with old restorations, age separations, minor losses to motifs. less
- Seat Height
- 15.0 inches
- Seat Interior Depth
- 13.63 inches
- Seat Interior Width
- 27.25 inches
More From This DealerView All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.