Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
New, original 1929 design
Black and gold mocha (espresso) cup with saucer, part of the “Melon” collection designed for the ... moreNew, original 1929 design
Black and gold mocha (espresso) cup with saucer, part of the “Melon” collection designed for the Wiener Werkstätte by Josef Hoffmann coupling playfulness with elegance. It was initially produced in two colors: yellow and light blue and was painted in such a manner that Hoffmann’s strippes covered the shapes’ grooves. At the time, a luxury edition of the “Melon” service was also produced. The latter had a teal blue exterior while its interiors were coated in platinum. Hoffman’s “Melon” service remains among favorites to this day.
This unique service is now produced in twelve different colors. Please contact us for colors and custom options.
Cup 2.95" w x 2.95" d x 2" h
Saucer 3.54" w x 3.54" d x 0.75" h
- 2.95ʺW × 2.36ʺD × 2ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - brand new Excellent - brand new less
- Art Deco
- Josef Hoffmann
- Place of Origin
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.