Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Measuring over 30 feet in length, this tremendous and highly versatile English dining table is the greatest M.S. Rau ... moreMeasuring over 30 feet in length, this tremendous and highly versatile English dining table is the greatest M.S. Rau Antiques has ever acquired. It has the ability to transform to a multitude of sizes to fit any occasion, providing comfortable seating for 32 people when fully extended, or it can be divided into seven separate pedestal tables! The table's functionality is made possible by its superb craftsmanship. When making massive pieces of furniture, it is often the case that size overcomes the elements of design, and it is proportion that separates good from exceptional. In this case, the table is remarkably constructed to maintain the elegant balance between form and function. It's versatility is amazing as it consists of seven pedestal tables that can be used individually and six removable leaves, all resting on highly substantial four-legged pedestals. As indicated by its consistent grain, it is constructed of solid mahogany taken from a single tree. The rectangular top is perfectly flat, which in addition to the original honey-toned wax polish finish, gives the surface a highly reflective nature. The brass hardware is all handmade, from the solid brass casters and pedestal caps, to the loper finials and leaf latches. Exceptionally grand and purposeful, this commanding table hearkens to a time when dining was truly a luxurious event. less
- 362ʺW × 64ʺD × 29.25ʺH
- Mid 19th Century
- English Traditional
- Condition Notes
- EXCELLENT EXCELLENT less
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Number of Leaves
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.