Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
An extremely rare and desirable antique Tiffany Co, sterling silver and copper inlay punch service. Consisting of a generous punch ... moreAn extremely rare and desirable antique Tiffany Co, sterling silver and copper inlay punch service. Consisting of a generous punch bowl, weighing an incredible 335 ounces, a plateau, twelve cups and a matching ladle, this magnificent service exhibit's the Asian-inspired influence of Edward C. Moore, the notable head of Tiffany's silver department for over two decades. All pieces are marked Tiffany & Co. of New York, The punchbowl and ladle are monogrammed with a Gothic "FG." Each cup is marked "Tiffany & Co. 16671 Makers 4731, Sterling Silver 925/1000 m." 335 oz. Punchbowl: 15"diameter. Stand/plateau: 20 ½" diameter x 9 ½" high. Ladle: 15" long. Copper accents have been part of the decorative vocabulary of silver since the late 19th century. Faberge was one of the more prominent firms working with sterling and copper niello. Silver decorated with colored metals and alloys, including some based directly on Japanese formulas, began to appear among Tiffany & Company's Far Eastern designs in 1877. These pieces, and many after, feature both applied and inlaid copper, creating a highly dramatic effect. Reference: Tiffany Silver, 1978, Charles H. Carpenter, Jr. with Mary Grace Carpenter. less
- 20.5ʺW × 20.5ʺD × 9.5ʺH
- Early 20th Century
- Condition Notes
- EXCELLENT EXCELLENT less
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.