Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This sleek seven-module time tower was created by Patek Philippe of Geneva. Part of the highly regarded Patek Philippe Electronic ... moreThis sleek seven-module time tower was created by Patek Philippe of Geneva. Part of the highly regarded Patek Philippe Electronic Clock System, this time tower was likely once used to help regulate machinery at a military hospital in Helsingborg, Sweden. With this module-style time tower system, one could mix and match components to create a truly unique timekeeping system of their choice. These components, known as "slaves," could be digital or analog, could read months, days, hours, minutes and seconds and could even be regulated to accurately measure time to within 1/1000th of a second. Notorious for their mechanically complex wrist and pocket watches, it is no surprise that the Swiss firm of Patek Philippe developed such an advanced timepiece. The highly sophisticated clock indicates the times of six major cities around the world with the utmost precision, while the master time is displayed in the top tower with red Nixie tubes. The tower received the master time through the antennae from the radio controlled HBG Swiss Time Observatory in Prangins. The use of HGB signals in these Time Towers revolutionized industrial technology in their time. The few clock Patek Philippe created are incredibly rare limited editions and were specially commissioned pieces. Clocks such as this amazing example rarely appear on the market and this unique time tower is truly a masterpiece of horology. less
- 19ʺW × 8ʺD × 37ʺH
- Early 20th Century
- Condition Notes
- EXCELLENT EXCELLENT less
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.