Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
The epitome of Russian craftsmanship, this majestic and incredibly rare pair of candelabra would have been fit for the Czar ... moreThe epitome of Russian craftsmanship, this majestic and incredibly rare pair of candelabra would have been fit for the Czar. These superb Louis XVI style figural bronze candelabra were created in the Neoclassical taste that permeated Russia during the late 18th century. The chiselled gilt bronze work is in a class all its own – a trademark of only the most exceptional Russian ormolu craftsmen. Elegant patinated bronze nudes hold aloft delicate gilt bronze branches accentuated by gilt chains. Elevated atop classical columns crafted of polished gray marble, these lights perfectly express the outstanding grace and luxurious artistry of Russian decorative art. In France during the late 18th century, Neoclassicism emerged as the most popular style after the exuberance of Rococo during the reign of Louis XV. The emphasis was on simplicity, straight lines and symmetry. Slenderness of proportion was stressed in furniture and decorating, and these patterns extended to other areas of the arts. French design taste has historically spread and influenced styles throughout Europe, and Russia in particular has a long history of adopting foreign stylistic trends considered to be the epitome of grand taste. Catherine the Great and her grandson Alexander I were known admirers of neoclassical architecture and decorative arts. Numerous French artists over the centuries, such as foundeur Félix Chopin, are known to have found favour in the Russian court. Measures: 14" diameter x 33 1/2" high. less
- Black Candle Holders
- Bronze Candle Holders
- Bronze Candle Holders
- French Candle Holders
- Gold Candle Holders
- Gold Leaf Candle Holders
- Louis XVI Candle Holders
- Marble Candle Holders
- Metal Candle Holders
- Ornamental & Decorative Materials Candle Holders
- Shabby Chic Candle Holders
- Stone Candle Holders
- Traditional Candle Holders
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.