Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This Baccarat crystal and doré bronze chandelier of monumental size and opulent design is truly a splendid sight to behold ... moreThis Baccarat crystal and doré bronze chandelier of monumental size and opulent design is truly a splendid sight to behold. Boasting 24 lights, this incredible and captivating design is distinguished by the oversized drops of hand wood-polished Baccarat crystals, which hang among garlands of luminous prisms from the doré bronze branches. This stunning chandelier is of exceptional quality and grand size, boasting some of the finest crystal in the world. In original condition and restored for electricity, this is truly one of the most incredible 19th century chandeliers ever created. The French House of Baccarat has been internationally recognized for its magnificent glass creations for over 200 years. During the mid-19th century, their chandeliers and tableware were favored greatly by European royalty, including Louis XVIII, Charles X, Louis Phillipe, Emperor Napoleon III, Czar Nicholas II, and numerous sultans and maharajahs throughout the Middle East. The royal courts of India, in particular, provided Baccarat with some of their most astonishing commissions for such items as thrones, tombs and chandeliers, as in this phenomenal example. In fact, a chandelier created for the Maharajah of Gwalior, was so ornate and massive that it brought down with it the roof of his palace! Baccarat is still regarded as the finest glass maker in Europe and is known as both the Crystal of Kings and the King of Crystal, circa 1880 Measure: 37" diameter x 45" high. less
- 37ʺW × 37ʺD × 45ʺL
- Mid 19th Century
- Condition Notes
- EXCELLENT EXCELLENT less
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.