Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This superlative 128-piece cut crystal service is the work of the renowned house of Baccarat. Comprising glasses for red and ... moreThis superlative 128-piece cut crystal service is the work of the renowned house of Baccarat. Comprising glasses for red and white wine, champagne and water, as well as serving decanters, this grand service is beautifully accented with gold gilt detailing. Large sets of Baccarat crystal are exceptionally rare and highly sought after by collectors. Since the firm's establishment in 1764 by permission of Louis XV, Baccarat has garnered world acclaim for their phenomenal creations and still remains the ultimate crystal of the continent, circa 1900. This exceptional 128-piece service comprises: Five decanters (9 1/2" high). 18 liqueurs (3 3/4" high). 17 small red wine glasses (3 3/4" high). 17 large red wine glasses (5" high). 17 white wine glasses (4 3/4" high). 18 dessert glasses (4" high). 18 champagne flutes (6 1/2" high). 18 water goblets (6 1/4" high). The Russian aristocracy proved to be some of Baccarat's most loyal clientele. An estimated one-third of Baccarat's workforce (over 2,000 employees) was assigned solely to fulfill orders for the Russian court. At one point, the firm was forced to set aside an entire furnace just to accommodate the voracious appetite of Czar Nicholas II for his amazing commissions. Baccarat created scores of stemware for the Russian market. A custom initiated by the first czars mandated that no one should drink from a glass touched by their own lips, and many grand dukes and noblemen followed suit. Consequently, many Baccarat crystal goblets were immediately smashed after only a single use. less
- 3ʺW × 3ʺD × 6.25ʺH
- Mid 19th Century
- Condition Notes
- EXCELLENT EXCELLENT less
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.