This product is no longer available.
Four complementary varieties of marble were selected to create this stately pair of French Louis XVI-style pedestals. Crafted in the ... moreFour complementary varieties of marble were selected to create this stately pair of French Louis XVI-style pedestals. Crafted in the neoclassical form of Corinthian columns, the pedestals bring together rare specimens of rouge royale and rouge griotte from France, verdi Alpi from the Italian Alps, and arabescato orobico rosso from Italy. The luxurious marbles are joined by bronze ormolu accents expertly cast and designed by the celebrated French bronzeur Ferdinand Barbedienne. Forming the Corinthian capitals, laurel wreath feet, and anthemion borders, these stunning bronze accents embody the high quality and aesthetic of the Barbedienne foundry. Regarded as the premier French foundry of the 19th century, Barbedienne carried contracts with some of France's most celebrated sculptors, including Antoine Louis Barye, August Rodin and Emmanuel Fremiet. Today, pieces hailing from this foundry are extremely sought after by collectors, particularly works such as these that display the timeless Neoclassical style so eagerly embraced during this period. Circa 1880 49 1/4" high x 10 1/2" wide x 10 1/2" deep less
- 10.5ʺW × 10.5ʺD × 49.25ʺH
- Mid 19th Century
- Condition Notes
- EXCELLENT EXCELLENT less
- Black Pedestals & Columns
- Bronze Pedestals & Columns
- French Pedestals & Columns
- Gold Pedestals & Columns
- Louis XVI Pedestals & Columns
- Marble Pedestals & Columns
- Metal Pedestals & Columns
- Red Pedestals & Columns
- Shabby Chic Pedestals & Columns
- Stone Pedestals & Columns
- Traditional Pedestals & Columns
- White Pedestals & Columns
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.