Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Classic and chic, this stunning minaudière was created by the iconic Parisian jewelry firm of Van Cleef & Arpels ... moreClassic and chic, this stunning minaudière was created by the iconic Parisian jewelry firm of Van Cleef & Arpels. The striking case is fashioned from styptor and boasts a stylish Art Deco design featuring an elegant row of square-cut rubies at its clasp. The case opens to reveal a fitted mirror, one covered compartment with a transparent lid, and two additional open spaces for carrying all manner of essentials in style. The minaudière comes nestled inside a luxurious black Hermes case, marked "Hermes, Paris." Founded in 1896, the Place Vendôme High Jewelry Maison Van Cleef & Arpels is renowned for the elegance and artistry of its designs and innovative creations. The minaudière line of vanity cases such as this one epitomizes that tradition of stylish originality. These gorgeous cases were inspired by socialite Florence Gould, a close friend of Charles Arpels who witnessed her using a Lucky Strike tin as a cosmetics case. Thus, the idea for the minaudière was born. Gorgeously accented with platinum, gold and lavish jewels, these cases compartments were crafted to hold all of the essentials of the stylish 1940s woman: cosmetic mirror, lipstick, cigarettes and dance cards. This striking minaudière is a wonderful example of the elegance and artistry of these classic cases. Signed "La Minaudière de Van Cleef & Arpels" and stamped "STYPTOR". Circa 1940 6" wide x 4 3/4" high x 3/4" deep less
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.