Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
The perfect complement to a fine dining affair, this George III-period rolling dessert stand is crafted of desirable Sheffield silver ... moreThe perfect complement to a fine dining affair, this George III-period rolling dessert stand is crafted of desirable Sheffield silver plate. In this modified version of an epergne, this centerpiece features an urn-form basket encircled by pierced circular dishes supported on four arms that radiate from the center. In between are ten glass dessert cups so that each guest may dress their sweet treat with a variety of ingredients. The entire form rests upon a raised and beautifully pierced base complete with casters, which allows the entire fixture to be effortlessly rolled from one dinner guest to the next. When introduced two hundred and 50 years ago, Sheffield Plate offered consumers a more affordable alternative to sterling silver. At first glance, sterling silver and Sheffield Plate may look identical since Sheffield is plated with sterling. Unlike sterling, which is hammered or rolled from an ingot of silver blended with other metal alloys, Sheffield plate consists of a sheet of silver, about 1/8 inch thick, fused on top of an ingot of copper, which is then flattened to a malleable sheet of metal; in this state, the two metals act as one, expanding in unison. circa 1780. Measures: 18 3/4" wide x 18 1/2" high. less
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.