Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Frances Beatrice Lieberman-1935 Picnic at Alum Rock-Oil Painting-S.F. Museum of Art
frame size 29 x 37"
canvas size 22 ... moreFrances Beatrice Lieberman-1935 Picnic at Alum Rock-Oil Painting-S.F. Museum of Art
frame size 29 x 37"
canvas size 22 x 30"
Fabulous Oil painting on canvas by talented California Impressionist & Regionalist " Francis Beatrice Lieberman "
This masterpiece was exhibit at the 56 Annual Exhibition which was held from
January 24 to March 8 ,1936 at the San Francisco Museum of Art .
Frances Beatrice Lieberman (1911-2002)
A lifelong resident of San Francisco, California, Frances Lieberman was a painter, sculptor and etcher whose subjects included many scenes of San Francisco, child firgures, and seascapes--all in a style that combined realism, impressionism, and abstraction. She was active with her career into the mid 1980s.
Lieberman studied at the California School of Fine Art with Nelson Poole and Ralph Stackpole. She married three times and exhibited under the names Weintraub and Gutman as well as Lieberman.She was a member of the San Francisco Art Association and the Society of Western Artists and exhibited with those groups as well as the San Diego Fine Arts Gallery, the San Francisco Museum of Art, and the Oakland Art Gallery. less
- 37ʺW × 2ʺD × 29ʺH
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Oil Paint
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Art Subject
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.