A set of six dining chairs by Walter Lamb dating from the late 1940s or early 1950s from the early ...
moreA set of six dining chairs by Walter Lamb dating from the late 1940s or early 1950s from the early years of his work with Brown Jordan. The chairs have a frame in tubular bronze with the verdigris patina characteristic to his work. The chair sits on two runners, with a perpendicular cross-support connecting them at the center. The backrest is slightly curved and angled, and the seat and back are formed by woven sail cord, a braided cotton with a nylon core to prevent stretching.
The armchair is 21.5” wide by 20” deep and 33” tall, with an arm height of 25.5”. The side chair is 19” wide by 20” deep and 33” tall. Both models have a seat height of 18”.
We offer hand delivery in the Los Angeles and Bay Areas at competitive rates, and complimentary pickup from our showroom at 5102 Fountain Avenue in Los Angeles. For international shipping rates, please message us with your address and any other specifications and a quote will be provided for you. less
- 21.5ʺW × 20ʺD × 33ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Brown Jordan
- Walter Lamb
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Design Modified, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good vintage condition. The chairs have been professionally cleaned and the bronze has a blue-green verdigris patina. The rope seat ... moreGood vintage condition. The chairs have been professionally cleaned and the bronze has a blue-green verdigris patina. The rope seat and back rests have been replaced according to the original design. less
- Seat Height
- 18.0 inches
- Seat Interior Depth
- 19.0 inches
- Seat Interior Width
- 19.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
More From This DealerView All
- Blue Patio & Garden Furniture
- Bronze Patio & Garden Furniture
- Bronze Patio & Garden Furniture
- Brown Jordan Patio & Garden Furniture
- Gold Patio & Garden Furniture
- Green Patio & Garden Furniture
- Los Angeles Patio & Garden Furniture
- Metal Patio & Garden Furniture
- Mid-Century Modern Patio & Garden Furniture
- Off-white Patio & Garden Furniture
- Rope Patio & Garden Furniture
- Textile Patio & Garden Furniture
- Turquoise Patio & Garden Furniture
- Verdigris Patio & Garden Furniture
- White Patio & Garden Furniture
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.