Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Pair of early 19th century Gustavian style barrel-back tub chairs from Sweden, in an attractive, scraped-back old paint finish and ... morePair of early 19th century Gustavian style barrel-back tub chairs from Sweden, in an attractive, scraped-back old paint finish and newly upholstered in linen. Carved lotus motif decoration adorns the back, apron and upper portions of the turned, tapered legs; and carved roundels are applied to each corner post above the front legs and to the sides of the back legs. Priced for the pair. less
- 23ʺW × 21.25ʺD × 30.5ʺH
- Early 19th Century
- Place of Origin
- Condition Notes
- Excellent condition. Wear consistent with age and use. Excellent condition. Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Seat Height
- 17.0 inches
- Gray Bergere Chairs
- Gustavian (Swedish) Bergere Chairs
- Light Gray Bergere Chairs
- Linen Bergere Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Bergere Chairs
- Neoclassical Bergere Chairs
- Off-white Bergere Chairs
- Outdoor Seating
- Outdoor Seating Sets
- Paint Bergere Chairs
- Swedish Bergere Chairs
- Textile Bergere Chairs
- Traditional Bergere Chairs
- White Bergere Chairs
- Wood Bergere Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.