Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Hans J. Wegner JH570 Dining Table with expandable leaves for Johannes Hansen. This impressive, well preserved example has been cleaned ...
moreHans J. Wegner JH570 Dining Table with expandable leaves for Johannes Hansen. This impressive, well preserved example has been cleaned and professionally refreshed with a hand-polished oil finish. As these images illustrate the dining top surface is stunning! The natural luster and wood selection sets it apart, with a dramatic bookend grain that follows the table's form. Robust stained oak legs taper elegantly to the floor. Handsome brass hardware extends on both sides to support the two 20.5" teak leaves. When not in use boards stow away underneath. Seats up to 10 comfortably. Highly functional, highly elegant, sought after table by the master of Scandinavian modern furniture. Proudly marked with the Johannes Hansen branded stamp on the underside. Made in Denmark, 1953.
76.5" long x 42" wide x 29" high
Full table size measures 118.25" long less
- 76.5ʺW × 42ʺD × 29ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Excellent Condition, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent. Excellent. less
- Johannes Hansen
- Hans Wegner
- Place of Origin
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Leaf Width
- 20.5 inches
- Number of Leaves
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.