Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Hans J. Wegner JH570 Dining Table with expandable leaves for Johannes Hansen. This impressive, well preserved example has been cleaned ...
moreHans J. Wegner JH570 Dining Table with expandable leaves for Johannes Hansen. This impressive, well preserved example has been cleaned and professionally refreshed with a hand-polished oil finish. As these images illustrate the dining top surface is stunning! The natural luster and wood selection sets it apart, with a dramatic bookend grain that follows the table's form. Robust stained oak legs taper elegantly to the floor. Handsome brass hardware extends on both sides to support the two 20.5" teak leaves. When not in use boards stow away underneath. Seats up to 10 comfortably. Highly functional, highly elegant, sought after table by the master of Scandinavian modern furniture. Proudly marked with the Johannes Hansen branded stamp on the underside. Made in Denmark, 1953.
76.5" long x 42" wide x 29" high
Full table size measures 118.25" long less
- 76.5ʺW × 42ʺD × 29ʺH
- Johannes Hansen
- Hans Wegner
- Place of Origin
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent. Excellent. less
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Leaf Width
- 20.5 inches
- Number of Leaves
More From This DealerView All
- Brass Dining Tables
- Brass Dining Tables
- Brown Dining Tables
- Contemporary Dining Tables
- Danish Modern Dining Tables
- Gold Dining Tables
- Illustration Dining Tables
- Johannes Hansen Dining Tables
- Metal Dining Tables
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Tables
- Minimalist Dining Tables
- Modern Dining Tables
- New York Dining Tables
- Oak Dining Tables
- Organic Modern Dining Tables
- Scandinavian Dining Tables
- Scandinavian Modern Dining Tables
- Teak Dining Tables
- Wood Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.