"Revolution + Evolution" by Chris Trejo beautifully displays a range of vivid colors and textures on a wide landscape wood panel ...
more"Revolution + Evolution" by Chris Trejo beautifully displays a range of vivid colors and textures on a wide landscape wood panel. Blue, orange, yellow, and red sprawl across the frame with varying brushstrokes and layers of contrasting black paint.
“My current work is a culmination of the varying styles, techniques, and media that I have experimented with over the years. We live in texture, always; in sight, sound, color, and feeling. As an artist I have always been drawn towards the tactile nature of things that are perpetually surrounding us--the everyday textures that we often ignore while focusing on the visual or audial sensory experience. In this series of paintings, I have worked with oil on reclaimed wood to engage both myself and the viewer in the tactile side of our senses by using color and motion, and invoking sound. Just as we as people often slowly reveal ourselves to one another so is our relationship with these found panels.” - Chris Trejo
Chris Trejo is an artist based in Chicago. less
- 32ʺW × 1ʺD × 14.5ʺH
- Chris Trejo
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This item is in excellent condition. Please contact us if you have any specific questions about the piece. This item is in excellent condition. Please contact us if you have any specific questions about the piece. less
- Art Subject
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Enter a zip code for more accurate shipping information.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
More From This DealerView All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.