Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Nell Walker Warner- Large Floral Still Life -Beautiful Oil painting -Impressionist c1920s
Oil painting on canvas-circa 1920s - signed
original wooden ... moreNell Walker Warner- Large Floral Still Life -Beautiful Oil painting -Impressionist c1920s
Oil painting on canvas-circa 1920s - signed
original wooden frame
frame size 29 x 34"
cavas size 25 x 29"
Nell Walker Warner was born April 1, 1891 in Richardson County, Nebraska. She was a graduate of the Lexington, MO Women's College in 1910. Following a brief teaching assignment in Colorado Springs, CO, she moved to Los Angeles, CA and studied at the Los Angeles School of Art and Design, receiving a diploma in 1916. She then taught art classes at the Hollywood School for Girls and Westlake School for Girls (1916-1918), and later did backgrounds for titles of silent motion pictures. She also traveled in Europe and spent three summers in Cape Ann, MA painting harbor scenes. During the 1920s she was art curator of the Tuesday Afternoon Club and further studied locally with Nicolai Fechin, Fritz Werner, and Paul Lauritz in Los Angeles. She moved to Carmel, CA in 1952, but at some point she lived in Reserve (Brown County) before moving to California. A picture of a corner of her library painted by her was on the cover page of the Literary Digest in the early 1930s. A book titled How Nell Walker Warner Paints in Oils (Laguna Beach, CA: Walter T. Foster, n.d.) was published in the 1950s or 60s. less
- 29ʺW × 2ʺD × 34ʺH
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Art Subject
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.