This product is no longer available.
This Classic time-life chair by Charles and Ray Eames has been given a makeover with wonderful vivid green leather upholstery. ... moreThis Classic time-life chair by Charles and Ray Eames has been given a makeover with wonderful vivid green leather upholstery. Originally conceived as an easy chair for the reception area of the Time-Life building, the design soon became a favorite at executive desks and conference tables. The generous seat and back with thick button-tufted cushions and padded armrests offer tremendous comfort, and the four-star aluminum base has swivel, tilt and adjustable height features. We have other Time Life chairs available in other colors, like the silver chair shown, as well as a few which can be upholstered in the fabric or leather of your choosing. Please contact us for details. less
- 28.5ʺW × 27ʺD × 31ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- GOOD GOOD less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Herman Miller
- Charles and Ray Eames
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Seat Height
- 15.5 inches
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.