Rattan lounge with what we at the shop call the "Half Moon" two strand side arms. Inspired by Paul Frankl ... moreRattan lounge with what we at the shop call the "Half Moon" two strand side arms. Inspired by Paul Frankl this lounge is Mid Century chair features a great modernist looks with a Deco influence. Cushions made to order included. The cushions pictured in these photos are for display use only, we might have them please ask. All cushions are C.O.M. (customers own material) simply send us your Fabric and we will have the cushions made for you. New cushions take 2 weeks to be completed. We always have white Naugahyde cushions in stock. Designed in the manner of Paul Frankl. Restored to new for you. All rattan, bamboo and wicker furniture has been painstakingly refurbished to the highest standards with the best materials. All refinishing is done by rattan workers with over 20 years of experience in rattan refinishing. Every wrapping and joint has been inspected by “The Rattan Man” Harvey Schwartz to guarantee you the finest product available for years to come for your home or office. New Custom cushions are available C.O.M. Also available are original, 1950s spring cushions restored C.O.M. Please inquire about additional pieces available. Harvey Schwartz is the leading expert in vintage rattan, and author of "Rattan Furniture: Tropical Comfort Throughout the House." Signed copies are available on request for $39.99 USD. The hard bounded 160 page full color book details the fascinating History of Rattan with wonderful vintage and modern day photos of Tropical decors and Rattan; the book is great for any beginner wanting to learn as well as a top resource for dealers and designers alike. In a way we no longer live in art? One big change in today's world is we live a world of product and not art. Just look at the way companies address you today. You are no longer a "customer" now they refer to you as a "consumer". A "customer" is someone you have to win over, a "consumer" is a bug that eats whatever you throw at it. Now mass production doesn't mean things have to ugly, poor quality or lacking artistry. In fact machines usually make things much better than human hands can. The disconnect is when things are made to fail, focus groups homogenized things to offend as few people as possible and graphs and charts decided the product design instead of a professional person giving his/her two cents on how things should be. It's that personal touch that makes something great, you're getting one expert's take on perfection, on what they would like to see within a certain set of rules. It could be a car, shoes, house, table you name it. This is why Local Restaurants are so popular no matter where you go, Del Taco and Taco Bell will be the same but that little restaurant or food truck has their own take on what Mexican Food should be. Not some suit looking at graphs and a bottom-line. You have individual right there making decisions and refining a craft. I'm not preaching that companies and corporations are evil and clueless. This makes things cheaper and to some degree easier. I commenting those larger corporations taking over everything and continuing to operate in their current manner makes things become homogenized, bland and lacking character. This why I avoid a lot of towns its all the same thing shopping centers with Mcdonalds, Walmart, Chevron. Tract Housing which is the literally the same house in 2-4 configurations for homes builds hundreds or thousands of times. I know I am bitching a lot about this but man I hate it and I don't see it in the way things people used to be make. Tract housing is a post-WWII thing, Mega Shopping Centers a 50s/60s thing. Focus group product design a 70s/80s thing, the off shoring and cheaping of products went full force in the 80s. less
- 32ʺW × 34ʺD × 30ʺH
- Hollywood Regency
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- EXCELLENT EXCELLENT less
- Seat Height
- 16.5 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Enter a zip code for more accurate shipping information.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.