This comfortable American Art Deco arm chair was designed, circa 1935, for Lloyd Manufacturing by Karl Emmanuel Martin (KEM) Weber ... moreThis comfortable American Art Deco arm chair was designed, circa 1935, for Lloyd Manufacturing by Karl Emmanuel Martin (KEM) Weber (1889 -1963). Known as the “Springer” chair, the chairs sit on flat band chrome steel springs and function as rocking chairs. The chairs retain their original chrome and original red vinyl cushions are sprung and in excellent condition. The black arms have been refinished in high gloss lacquer. Cushions pictured are for reference only. Cushions are made to order with your choice of fabric, simply supply three yards of COM fabric for each cushion set "seat and back," a total of three yards for this set. Contact showroom for more details. less
- 26ʺW × 24.5ʺD × 38ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Excellent Condition, Unknown, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- EXCELLENT EXCELLENT less
- Art Deco
- KEM Weber
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Seat Height
- 16.5 inches
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.