Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
A Franco-Flemish verdure tapestry with a border surrounding a view of a chateau in a park with a pool and ... moreA Franco-Flemish verdure tapestry with a border surrounding a view of a chateau in a park with a pool and fountain in the foreground. A playful dog barks at animated ducks in the pond. The border with a floral scroll incorporating various flowers and leafy medallions. We purchased this tapestry in France and have had it carefully cleaned and backed with an acid free linen. It mounts by way of a velcro covered board screwed into the wall and attached to a velcro strip hand stitched to the linen lining. In very good antique condition, with scattered minor antique and modern repairs. Please refer to the photographs, which are highly representative. Likely dating between the second half of the 17th century and very early 18th century. less
- 156ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 105ʺH
- 17th Century
- Place of Origin
- Western Europe
- Condition Notes
- Very good antique condition. Please see above description. Very good antique condition. Please see above description. less
- Antique White Textile Art
- Baroque Textile Art
- Blue Textile Art
- Brown Textile Art
- Cornflower Blue Textile Art
- Cream Textile Art
- Dark Green Textile Art
- Forest Green Textile Art
- French Textile Art
- Green Textile Art
- Light Green Textile Art
- Light Yellow Textile Art
- Robin's Egg Blue Textile Art
- Shabby Chic Textile Art
- Sky Blue Textile Art
- Traditional Textile Art
- Turquoise Textile Art
- White Textile Art
- Wool Textile Art
- Yellow Textile Art
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.