Paul Youngman - Moss Landing,CA - Seascape Scene - original Oil painting
oil painting on canvas -signed
frame size 20 ... morePaul Youngman - Moss Landing,CA - Seascape Scene - original Oil painting
oil painting on canvas -signed
frame size 20 x 24"
canvas size 16 x 18"
Born in 1941 in Wisconsin, Paul Youngman has become a painter of the California Wine Country, golden hills and oaks, coastal and harbor scenes, and other varied subjects. Moving to Southern California at the age of 17, Youngman married art gallery owner Lee Love in 1994 and relocated to the Napa Valley. He found this to be the ideal place to paint.As a painter focusing on the wealth of subject matter in California and the West, Paul Youngman's sensitivity to his environment comes through in his work. Youngman majored in Fine Art and Graphic Art at the University of California in Los Angeles, and became an architectural and free-lance illustrator. After twenty years in the commercial art field, he chose to expand upon his natural ability as a painter and watercolorist. He is known for his painterly, yet accurate harbor scenes, landscapes and architectural subjects. Youngman has worked primarily in oil since 1994. Through numerous one-man shows and invitation exhibits, Youngman's paintings have won wide recognition among serious collectors, which include such notables as Leon Panetta, Mr. and Mrs. Muhammad Ali, Elmer Bernstein, Elinor Donahue and Michael Jordan. Paul Youngman has been featured in "Art of the West", "Southwest Art", "Art Talk", and "Art of the American West". Youngman's paintings have the essence of the early California Plein-Aire artist's view of color and changing light, but with a contemporary sophistication. Paul Youngman is a Signature Member of the Oil Painters of America (OPA) and member of California Art Club (CAC). less
- 24ʺW × 2ʺD × 20ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Art Subject
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.