Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This is a case of simple elegance. In no way outlandish, balanced would be a better word. Balanced in color ...
moreThis is a case of simple elegance. In no way outlandish, balanced would be a better word. Balanced in color, just enough light surrounding the dark. Balanced in form with its delicate marquetry, cross banding & veneers supported by the well proportioned under space ending with tapering legs. Dare we say that we like this commode.
Sweden, circa 1910, Early 20th Century
30" H X 39.5" W X 18.5" D
Materials and Techniques: Mahogany, Walnut, Brass Pulls, Marble
Condition: Very good. All components have normal signs from use, wear and age. Minor repairs, restorations. Ready for installation and use.
Reference: DF040 less
- 39.5ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 30ʺH
- Place of Origin
More From This DealerView All
- Brass Chests of Drawers
- Brown Chests of Drawers
- Green Chests of Drawers
- Los Angeles Chests of Drawers
- Mahogany Chests of Drawers
- Marble Chests of Drawers
- Metal Chests of Drawers
- Mid-Century Modern Chests of Drawers
- Stone Chests of Drawers
- Swedish Chests of Drawers
- Swedish Modern Chests of Drawers
- Walnut Chests of Drawers
- Wood Chests of Drawers
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.