Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
These portraits, from the 1st half of the 19th century, are delightful and choosing a favorite may be hard for ...
moreThese portraits, from the 1st half of the 19th century, are delightful and choosing a favorite may be hard for some of us. Take the gent with blue eyes, yes, no, perhaps the young lady in her red dress, jewels and lace bonnet. Who can choose? There may be an artist's signature, but to determine that the canvases would need cleaning. We do know, now, that there is the mark of "Dimes & Elam (manufacturers) 91 Gt. Russell St., Bloomsbury, London", on the back of a canvas. This firm dealt in artist materials from 1843 -1845 and then later under another name. Portraits are priced and sold separately.
15" H X 13" W X 1" D
Materials and Techniques: Oil Painting on Canvas less
- 24.5ʺW × 1ʺD × 30ʺH
- Mid 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Condition: Very good condition. Age crazing and build up. Add your frame of choice. Normal signs of use, wear and ... moreCondition: Very good condition. Age crazing and build up. Add your frame of choice. Normal signs of use, wear and age. Minor repairs, restoration. Ready for installation and use. less
- English Traditional
- Place of Origin
- Art Subject
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.