Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
JUST PRICE REDUCED! WAS $3,000.00. NOW $999.00.
Offered for your consideration is this Mid-Century vintage Coleman 'school ... moreJUST PRICE REDUCED! WAS $3,000.00. NOW $999.00.
Offered for your consideration is this Mid-Century vintage Coleman 'school class portrait photo camera' used back in the day for taking school class pictures on film. Lots of patina on this piece, which makes it look even more ancient.
The display black professional tripod is shown for display ONLY and not included in this price. But, it or other display tripods are available at a low extra cost. Ask us for your options.
A great vintage display look for home, office, library or man cave. Wonderful Mid-Century original factory mild green coloring and lots of generous original patina.
This mid 20th century school class camera was owned by Spieth Photographers, an Olney, IL family business, that dates back to 1915. They seem to still be in business today doing the same kind if photography.
The very rare and never found, original camera slate that was used with this camera is included and it shows the last job shot on this camera to be the Jack and Jill School in Illinois. The vintage camera slate artifact is worth the price alone. This is not a working camera and has not been performance tested. Sold as a display. We have not seen another package like this one. Several original accessories included.
~Like artifacts of an ancient civilization -
these rare legends
of early Motion Picture and related
production equipment technology -
have a secure and appreciating
place in history.~
NOTE: Our selling prices are usually pre discounted and intended to be at 'Designer Net' and 'To The Trade' price levels. However, we ALWAYS welcome discussions and exploration of your budgetary requirements and how we MAY be able to help meet those cost targets with additional discounts or courtesies.
We, at CinemaAntiques, have been active collectors and curators of vintage Motion Picture Equipment for well over 49 years. During this time we have amassed a superb and rare ongoing collection of antique: movie cameras, Hollywood studio lights, film studio audio / microphones and other highly collectible artifacts of the Hollywood Film Production Industry.
We specialize in CERTIFIED Cinema Antiques and Artifacts Circa 1900 to 1969 and beyond, representing the Machine Age, Art Deco, Industrial Age and Mid Century Periods.
We market these rare Cinema Antiques via our Dallas Gallery and website:
We have dedicated workshops, warehouses and galleries in Dallas Texas USA where we prepare, display and market our rare Motion Picture equipment antiques and artifacts.
Our Cinema Antiques are perfect for display in residential, industrial and museum settings. Collectors, Motion Picture Executives and museums worldwide are some of our clients.
We offer one of the most complete and accurately curated selections of authentic Cinema Antiques, for sale, in the world.
So many of our items were used in actual Hollywood Films and Feature Motion Pictures, that we can only imagine the Movie Stars and entertainment Giants that paraded in front of these lights and cameras.
As decorative “sculpture” or authentic Hollywood Cinema and Entertainment Memorabilia, our Cinema Antiques offer both a collectible and historical piece of the Hollywood Movie Industry, while at the same time offer an artistic and industrial piece of sculpture for your home, business or artifact collection.
All items sold and offered are presented as fairly and honestly as possible and we invite buyers to visit our showrooms (by appointment, please) prior to purchase to view any antiques of interest.
We offer a signed and sealed Certificate of Authenticity with all antique items sold.
We have been marketing collectible Cinema Antiques since 1969 and are experts in the field. We have done certified cinema equipment appraisals for Banks, have served as Expert Witnesses in the legal system and have given our expert guidance to various museums.
All of our antiques and artifacts are guaranteed to be as described and photographed.
Our prices do not include shipping, packing and insurance, but we ship worldwide at the buyers expense and can offer Lloyds Of London insurance on all items shipped.
Our prices do not include taxes or accessory items that may show in some photographs.
We offer partial or full refurbishment and various levels of restoration services at our Dallas Workshop. All antique items sold are carefully cleaned and gently prepared at no extra charge according to the wishes of our buyers. We prefer to offer original Cinema Antiques showing original patina and use from years of cinema production work. However, minor to full restoration is available at additional cost.
We are quite pleased to offer additional photographs of any of our Cinema Antiques and these can be requested via our website, email or by phone.
Our inventory is regularly changing so please inquire after any special antiques you may be searching for.
Our President and Curator, Bill Reiter, is always personally available to discuss your individual needs and queries.
Due to the special nature of rare and artifact antiques, we can make no claim for the suitability of any Cinema Antique or item, for your intended purposes and use and we remind our clients that all antiques are subject to prior sale.
Please contact us at: CinemaAntiques@aol.com, with any questions you may have.
We are also HollywoodStudioAntiques.com.
Our President and Curator is proud to have professional credentials and affiliations, as follows:
-B.A. (Diplomate, Cinema, City University of New York),
-D.P. (Director Of Photography),
-S.O.C. (Member, Society of Operating Cameramen),
-S.M.P.T.E. (Member, Society Of Motion Picture And Television Engineers),
-S.I.A.V.T. (Diplomate, Sony Institute of Applied Video Technology)
-INSTITUTE FOR MEDIA ARTS (Member, Board of Directors)
-USA FILM SCHOOL (President)
-PRO VIDEO & FILM EQUIPMENT COMPANY, Inc. (President)
-BACA Film Festival, (Certificate of Merit & Official Entrant, Brooklyn
-DECORATIVE ARTS SOCIETY (Founding Member)
-SOCIETY FOR CINEMA AND MEDIA STUDIES (Member)
-CAMERA PROP SUPPLIER (NETFLIX Series “House Of Cards”)
-CINEMA ANTIQUE SUPPLIER (Oliver Stone’s Film “Born On The 4th Of July)
Due to the nature of online photo reproduction we cannot be responsible for exact photographic color, hue, contrast and exposure accuracy in our photos. While we do our best to display photos that are as accurate as possible, our photos may or may not depict the absolute EXACT hue or color tone of our antiques due to the many variables in image photography, image exporting, image uploading and viewer monitor accuracy. Please ask about color tone and hue BEFORE buying, if this is a concern! We have a gallery showroom where all of our antiques are on display and we will gladly offer in person viewings of our antiques to any designers and buyers that need to 'put eyes' on our antiques. We welcome all visits to our gallery, by appointment.
In the interest of antique presentation and historical accuracy, we do not alter or modify our electrical or electronic antiques, with the exception of vintage light fixtures (which we DO correctly convert internally to modern electrical working household standards). Therefore some electrical items MAY or may not perform and operate electrically. We sell these as accurate display and collectible items. We suggest that these artifacts be used for display and not be operated. Please ask for more details on operability of our electrical antiques if operability is a concern.
We are always here to help and offer many options for the proper presentation of your Cinema Antiques.
Thank You. less
- 10ʺW × 18ʺD × 15ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Original Condition Unaltered, Needs Restoration
- Condition Notes
- DISTRESSED DISTRESSED less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
The DECASO Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on DECASO in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- All sales are final on Made-to-Order items, some jewelry and limited selection of other items as noted in the returns and cancellations section of the product description.
- For all other items, sales are final 48 hours after delivery (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below).
- To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
- Upon inspection, if you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller. Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.