Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This Antique May Qualify For Our GALLERY WIDE 10-30% OFF SALE,
Going On NOW. Please Inquire.
The Arriflex 16ST ... moreNOTE:
This Antique May Qualify For Our GALLERY WIDE 10-30% OFF SALE,
Going On NOW. Please Inquire.
The Arriflex 16ST was introduced in 1952 by Arriflex (Arnold & Richter) of Germany. It was one of the most popular cameras ever built for professional filmmaking. Offered for your approval, this example is an earlier camera.
Included is a very clean camera, one vintage and correct cinema lens, a factory bellows matte box - sunshade, an original early viewfinder with original factory eyecup, factory variable speed motor, factory power cable, and other accessories as shown. Magazine supplied may differ form magazine shown, but will be very similar.
Tripod shown is for display only and not included at this price, but available. Please inquire. Some paint touch ups are on the camera body, but these will be smoothed out before delivery to the buyer. A full cosmetic detail is included with this iconic camera package. Tripod shown for suggested display is not included, but available. Additional lenses, accessories and power supplies not included but available from our stock. Display it or make movies with it or both. An iconic example of a camera that mostly all vintage filmmakers have used at one time or another. A COA is included.
~Like artifacts of an ancient civilization -
these rare legends
of early Motion Picture and related
production equipment technology -
have a secure and appreciating
place in history.~
NOTE: Our selling prices are usually pre discounted and intended to be at 'Designer Net' and 'To The Trade' price levels. However, we ALWAYS welcome discussions and exploration of your budgetary requirements and how we MAY be able to help meet those cost targets with additional discounts or courtesies.
We at CinemaAntiques have been active collectors and curators of vintage Motion Picture Equipment for well over 49 years. During this time we have amassed a superb and rare ongoing collection of antique: movie cameras, Hollywood studio lights, film studio audio / microphones and other highly collectible artifacts of the Hollywood Film Production Industry.
We specialize in CERTIFIED Cinema Antiques and Artifacts Circa 1900 to 1969 and beyond, representing the Machine Age, Art Deco, Industrial Age and Mid Century Periods.
We market these rare Cinema Antiques via our Dallas Gallery and website:
We have dedicated workshops, warehouses and galleries in Dallas Texas USA where we prepare, display and market our rare Motion Picture equipment antiques and artifacts.
Our Cinema Antiques are perfect for display in residential, industrial and museum settings. Collectors, Motion Picture Executives and museums worldwide are some of our clients.
We offer one of the most complete and accurately curated selections of authentic Cinema Antiques, for sale, in the world.
All items sold and offered are presented as fairly and honestly as possible and we invite buyers to visit our showrooms (by appointment, please) prior to purchase to view any antiques of interest.
We offer a signed and sealed Certificate of Authenticity with all antique items sold.
We have been marketing collectible Cinema Antiques since 1969 and are experts in the field. We have done certified cinema equipment appraisals for Banks, have served as Expert Witnesses in the legal system and have given our expert guidance to various museums.
All of our antiques and artifacts are guaranteed to be as described and photographed.
Our prices do not include shipping, packing and insurance, but we ship worldwide at the buyers expense and can offer Lloyds Of London insurance on all items shipped.
Our prices do not include taxes or accessory items that may show in some photographs.
We offer partial or full refurbishment and various levels of restoration services at our Dallas Workshop. All antique items sold are carefully cleaned and gently prepared at no extra charge according to the wishes of our buyers. We prefer to offer original Cinema Antiques showing original patina and use from years of cinema production work. However, minor to full restoration is available at additional cost.
We are quite pleased to offer additional photographs of any of our Cinema Antiques and these can be requested via our website, email or by phone.
Our inventory is regularly changing so please inquire after any special antiques you may be searching for.
Our President and Curator, Bill Reiter, is always personally available to discuss your individual needs and queries.
Due to the special nature of rare and artifact antiques, we can make no claim for the suitability of any Cinema Antique or item, for your intended purposes and use and we remind our clients that all antiques are subject to prior sale.
Please contact us at: CinemaAntiques@aol.com, with any questions you may have.
We are also HollywoodStudioAntiques.com.
Our President and Curator is proud to have professional credentials and affiliations, as follows:
-B.A. (Diplomate, Cinema, City University of New York),
-D.P. (Director Of Photography),
-S.O.C. (Member, Society of Operating Cameramen),
-S.M.P.T.E. (Member, Society Of Motion Picture And Television Engineers),
-S.I.A.V.T. (Diplomate, Sony Institute of Applied Video Technology)
-INSTITUTE FOR MEDIA ARTS (Member, Board of Directors)
-USA FILM SCHOOL (President)
-PRO VIDEO & FILM EQUIPMENT COMPANY, Inc. (President)
-BACA Film Festival, (Certificate of Merit & Official Entrant, Brooklyn
-Industry Recognized “Distinctive” Antique Dealer
-DECORATIVE ARTS SOCIETY (Founding Member)
-SOCIETY FOR CINEMA AND MEDIA STUDIES (Member)
-CAMERA PROP SUPPLIER (NETFLIX Series “House Of Cards”)
-CINEMA ANTIQUE SUPPLIER (Oliver Stone’s Film “Born On The 4th Of July)
Due to the nature of online photo reproduction we cannot be responsible for exact photographic color, hue, contrast and exposure accuracy in our photos. While we do our best to display photos that are as accurate as possible, our photos may or may not depict the absolute EXACT hue or color tone of our antiques due to the many variables in image photography, image exporting, image uploading and viewer monitor accuracy. Please ask about color tone and hue BEFORE buying, if this is a concern! We have a gallery showroom where all of our antiques are on display and we will gladly offer in person viewings of our antiques to any designers and buyers that need to 'put eyes' on our antiques. We welcome all visits to our gallery, by appointment.
In the interest of antique presentation and historical accuracy, we do not alter or modify our electrical or electronic antiques, with the exception of vintage light fixtures (which we DO correctly convert internally to modern electrical working household standards). Therefore some electrical items MAY or may not perform and operate electrically. We sell these as accurate display and collectible items. We suggest that these artifacts be used for display and not be operated. Please ask for more details on operability of our electrical antiques if operability is a concern.
We are always here to help and offer many options for the proper presentation of your Cinema Antiques.
Thank You. less
- 7ʺW × 24ʺD × 15ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Condition Notes
- EXCELLENT EXCELLENT less
- Art Subject
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.