This product is no longer available.
The handsome carving on this antique English oak drop leaf table circa 1885 is a wonderful addition to the striking ...
moreThe handsome carving on this antique English oak drop leaf table circa 1885 is a wonderful addition to the striking figured oak used in the construction. Drop leaf tables have been in use for centuries because of their exceptional versatility. Please note the listed dimension is when the table has both leaves fully extended. The dimensions below are with the table closed and with only one leaf extended. This particular table is unusual with its bobbin turned legs as well as having a drawer for storage. While most people use these tables beside a sofa or behind it (where it is easily opened to provide additional table space when entertaining) we have also acquired them for clients who place them on either side of a bed with one leaf open. The large expanse of the top beside a bed with one leaf extended provides ample room for a large lamp as well as books, magazines and photo frames. Please be sure to scroll down to see the other dimensions. We have another drop leaf table under stock number CA3. Please use our search box in the upper right corner to enter the stock number and click search to see the details of this other table.
Closed with both leaves down 45"wide x 20"deep x 29"high
One leaf up, one leaf down 45"wide x 38 1/2"deep x 29"high less
- 45ʺW × 57ʺD × 29ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Wear consistent with age and use. Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Table Shape
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.