Pair of Eero Saarinen for Knoll executive armchairs.
Designed in 1950, Saarinen’s executive armchair is featured in nearly all Florence ... morePair of Eero Saarinen for Knoll executive armchairs.
Designed in 1950, Saarinen’s executive armchair is featured in nearly all Florence Knoll-designed interiors. This very cool design—with the addition of a slick black cowhide—offers mid-century sophistication to living rooms, dining rooms, and offices alike.
The Art of One of A Kind Furniture - Forsyth travels the world in search of breathtaking designs from auction houses, antique shops, and private collections. An amazing transformation begins when a collected piece arrives at the Forsyth studio. Old world furniture craftsmen enhance the integrity of the construction while a team of top designers and artists collaborate their ideas for selecting the perfect hide from an unparalleled collection of South African zebra hides, Brazilian cowhides, and New Zealand sheepskins. The creative team works with a Forsyth master upholsterer to bring their vision to life. The upholstery process is a magical blend of craftsmanship and artistry. The end result is a one of a kind masterpiece worth designing a room around. less
- 26ʺW × 24.75ʺD × 31.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Design Modified, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent. Excellent. less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Eero Saarinen
- Seat Height
- 18.0 inches
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
06824 does not qualify.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.