A German born designer, Mies Van Der Rohe originally designed this chair for his renowned Tugendhat House in Brno, Czech ...
moreA German born designer, Mies Van Der Rohe originally designed this chair for his renowned Tugendhat House in Brno, Czech Republic. It was later produced by Knoll. We hand-selected a light palomino cowhide to not disturb the lean profile and clean lines of Mies Van Der Rohe’s design.
23" L x 17" D x 31" H x 18" Seat Height
The Art of One of A Kind Furniture - Forsyth travels the world in search of breathtaking designs from auction houses, antique shops, and private collections. An amazing transformation begins when a collected piece arrives at the Forsyth studio. Old world furniture craftsmen enhance the integrity of the construction while a team of top designers and artists collaborate their ideas for selecting the perfect hide from an unparalleled collection of South African zebra hides, Brazilian cowhides, and New Zealand sheepskins. The creative team works with a Forsyth master upholsterer to bring their vision to life. The upholstery process is a magical blend of craftsmanship and artistry. The end result is a one of a kind masterpiece worth designing a room around. less
- 23ʺW × 17ʺD × 31ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Mies Van der Rohe
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Design Modified, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent. Excellent. less
- Seat Height
- 18.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.