Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
A striking pair of walnut buffet a’deux corps corner cabinets from 19th century France. These beautiful antique cabinets have ... moreA striking pair of walnut buffet a’deux corps corner cabinets from 19th century France. These beautiful antique cabinets have gracefully curved fronts that give them a distinct, stylish appearance, and also maximize the space available inside for storage. Each cabinet will break down into two bodies: an upper component and a lower component. The upper cabinet is outfitted with three fixed shelves that are shaped to fit flush with the door when closed. The shaped doors are equipped with working locks, and each has individualized, hand carved wood escutcheons surrounding their keyholes. The lower cabinet is wider, with one fixed shelf that is also shaped. The lower doors also contain working locks. These wonderful cabinets have been crafted using solid walnut with peg joinery, ensuring they will be around for generations to come. The walnut is beautifully toned with extraordinary grains that contribute to the cabinets’ warmth and personality. The pair are each raised on turned bun feet. less
- 57.25ʺW × 40ʺD × 103ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Place of Origin
More From This DealerView All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.