This product is no longer available.
This set of table and chairs are by the iconic American designer Warren Platner and were produced by Knoll Furniture ...
moreThis set of table and chairs are by the iconic American designer Warren Platner and were produced by Knoll Furniture in the 1970s.
Note: Chairs are upholstered in an emerald green coloration fabric with a stylized peacock feathers / malachite pattern.
Note: Dimensions of chairs is 29.25" height x 27" width x 21" depth and the seat height is 18".
Note: Dimensions of table are 28.25" height x 54.25" diameter.
Note: See image Knoll International 320 Park Avenue New York, N.Y. 10022
Note: Small imperfection in fabric see image
NOTE - WE CAN ASSIST WITH CUSTOMER ARRANGED SHIPPING: SELECT LOCAL PICKUP AND CONTACT US WITH YOUR SHIP-TO INFORMATION. ADDITIONALLY, INFORM US OF YOUR SHIPPER DETAILS OR REQUEST SHIPPING QUOTE USING LOCAL -TO-PALM BEACH PROFESSIONAL SHIPPER(S) DIRECTLY. less
- 54ʺW × 54ʺD × 28.25ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Design Modified, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- good but a small imperfection in the fabric good but a small imperfection in the fabric less
- Knoll International
- Warren Platner
- Seat Height
- 18.0 inches
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Number of Leaves
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.