Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Signed Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Fiber Paper
Edition of 10
Unframed $ 1800 Framed $ 2300
Size unframed : 30x20 Framed 35 ... moreSigned Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Fiber Paper
Edition of 10
Unframed $ 1800 Framed $ 2300
Size unframed : 30x20 Framed 35 x 25”
Additional sizes available: 19" x 13.5" $1200
40" x 27.5" $2600
reGeneration is pleased to present “Swim: The Water in Between,” by Francine Fleischer. This photo series was taken in a magical swimming hole that had been used by an ancient civilization for human sacrifice. Today it is used by swimmers for recreational swim. The contradiction of purposes is a curious one. Francine has been returning to this spot to photograph and explore this irony and the ever-changing scenarios in this consistent pool.
The dark waters are deep below the earth’s surface and lit from above by a hole in the ground revealing sky and sunlight. When she looks down on the swimmers in these inky waters, it is like looking down the rabbit hole into another world. Sometimes it is an allegorical scene illustrating her subterranean dreams, other times she is a voyeur, capturing the counter play of light and dark, levity and gravity, reality and reverie, tribulations and joy, heaven and hell and of course sinking and swimming.
Each time Francine returns here, she is drawn in by these contradictions, the human conversations, the painterly light and the random choreography below. She is also aware of the allusion to recent images of people in water seeking refuge less
- 40ʺW × 1ʺD × 27.5ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Excellent less
- Art Subject
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.