Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Paul Evans for Directional "Deep Relief" brutalist cabinet with welded and polychromed steel doors in shades of red, gold, green ...
morePaul Evans for Directional "Deep Relief" brutalist cabinet with welded and polychromed steel doors in shades of red, gold, green and bronze; nailed-on, patinated-bronze cladding; and natural cleft slate top inserts. Deep-red polychromed wood interior is divided into two sections with three adjustable shelves wrapped in black vinyl. Cabinet rests on the floor but attaches to the wall to add stability, as the steel bi-folding doors are very heavy. An exceptional Evans cabinet from his first collection for Directional Furniture. Welded signature on the bottom of one door, Paul Evans 62. USA, 1962. 73" w x 21-1/2" d x 32" h. Excellent condition; painted surfaces touched up by artisans that produced Evans furniture; doors work well; some scratching to polychromed interior.
This item is in storage; please give us a few days' notice if you would like to see it in our Brooklyn showroom, 61 Greenpoint Ave., Suite 312, Brooklyn, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and by appointment. less
- 73ʺW × 21.5ʺD × 32ʺH
- Paul Evans
More From This DealerView All
- Black Credenzas & Sideboards
- Bronze Credenzas & Sideboards
- Brown Credenzas & Sideboards
- Brutalist Credenzas & Sideboards
- Directional Credenzas & Sideboards
- Gold Credenzas & Sideboards
- Green Credenzas & Sideboards
- Metal Credenzas & Sideboards
- Mid-Century Modern Credenzas & Sideboards
- New York Credenzas & Sideboards
- Steel Credenzas & Sideboards
- Stone Credenzas & Sideboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.