Super chic bar cabinet by Italian master Aldo Tura, featuring his signature use of glossy lacquered goatskin and intricate brass ...
moreSuper chic bar cabinet by Italian master Aldo Tura, featuring his signature use of glossy lacquered goatskin and intricate brass hardware. This brown cabinet is raised on a highly grained wood platform on four tapered ebonized legs with brass feet, and features a drop-down front door with original lock and key. The screen-printed image on the door of the cabinet is of an elegantly dressed woman playing a lyre, with a cat at her feet. Opening the door activates a switch that illuminates the mirrored interior, which features two glass shelves. Additional storage is provided by small accessory drawers on both sides of the cabinet. The top features a removable brass and glass serving tray. Italy, circa 1950s. 31-1/2" w x 20-1/5" d x 43" h.
- 31.5ʺW × 20.5ʺD × 43ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Aldo Tura
- Aldo Tura
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Design Modified, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Overall in very good condition, structurally sound, with a few minor flaws, including a hairline crack to lacquer on the ... moreOverall in very good condition, structurally sound, with a few minor flaws, including a hairline crack to lacquer on the front door, and a repair to lacquer on the top, as shown in the photos. However, these do not appreciably detract from the piece. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Aldo Tura Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Animal Skin Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Brass Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Brown Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Glass Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Goat skin Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Gold Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Metal Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Mid-Century Modern Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- New York Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Outdoor Furniture
- Tan Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Wood Bar Carts & Dry Bars
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.