A handsome burl walnut English linen press hand made in England with doors that fully open. The oval inset cabinet ... moreA handsome burl walnut English linen press hand made in England with doors that fully open. The oval inset cabinet doors on the upper section give a beautiful simplicity to the entire cabinet. Please look at the luscious caramel colour of the burl walnut seen over the entire exterior of the cabinet and how this colour is visible even on the interior. The inside of the doors are fully finished so when the doors are open to reveal the interior the doors have the same level of finish as the outside. Because the doors are fitted with external pin hinges they are able to be opened and lay flat against the side. This ability to be beautiful even when the door is open to the television inside is a definite advantage to daily use. The base of the linen press is in a chest of drawers from with two short drawers above two long drawers each fitted with brass handles. Around the edge of each drawer is raised beading that adds depth and texture. This English reproduction walnut linen press may be easily moved around corners and up and down stairs because it has a lower chest, an upper cabinet and a separate crown. less
- 53.5ʺW × 22ʺD × 86.5ʺH
- English Traditional
- Place of Origin
- Mint Condition, Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent. Excellent. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Wood China and Display Cabinets
- Gold China and Display Cabinets
- Metal China and Display Cabinets
- Brass China and Display Cabinets
- Brown China and Display Cabinets
- Traditional China and Display Cabinets
- Walnut China and Display Cabinets
- English Traditional China and Display Cabinets
- Textile China and Display Cabinets
- White China and Display Cabinets
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.