Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
With a richly saturated central medallion floating against a clean ivory field, this fine Persian Sarouk exudes elegance. The jewel-like ... moreWith a richly saturated central medallion floating against a clean ivory field, this fine Persian Sarouk exudes elegance. The jewel-like structures of the medallion are individuated and quite distinct from the typical drawing of Persian medallions with paisley forms and radiating palmettes making up its contours. Complementing this expert balancing of light and dark is the use of a vibrant madder-red as an intermediary hue within the inner sections of the medallion and the border. Perfectly spaced and with perfect scale an array of colorful flowers and blossoms meander across the border. Simple narrow guards allow for stark contrast between open and active areas. The effect is masterful. less
- 7′ × 10′3″ and 1.0″ thick
- Late 19th Century
- Cream Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Fabric Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Islamic Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Persian Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Pink Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Primitive Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Raspberry Pink Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Red Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Textile Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Tribal Traditional Handmade Rugs
- White Traditional Handmade Rugs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.