Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Brutalist Forged Iron Dining Table or Desk by Sculptor/Blacksmith Stephen Bondi of the renowned Bondi Metals. This large sculptural ... moreBrutalist Forged Iron Dining Table or Desk by Sculptor/Blacksmith Stephen Bondi of the renowned Bondi Metals. This large sculptural base can easily support a glass top up to 96' x 48 or larger. Dimensions- Base- 59.5 x 37.5 x 29 Stephen Bondi (1948-2004) studied Modern Blacksmithing with Toni and Simone Benetton in Treviso Italy in the 60’s and introduced the Nazel pneumatic hammer to Modern Blacksmithing in America. Soon after, Bondi Metals’ “Tree of Life” staircase commission was a landmark in the early New Iron Age movement of this country (see The Contemporary Blacksmith, by Dona Meilach, pg. 68. The recent Meilach books represent a significant record of Bondi’s work). Unlike the British or German smiths, the Italians, for the most part, did not participate in the internationalism of the New Iron Age movement. There had not been the likes of Richard Quinnell or Manfred Bredohl. There was, however, Stephen Bondi. Through repeated trips to Italy, Bondi became more convinced of the depth of Italian talent. Not only did he bring to the American table Toni and Simone Benetton, but also Alessandro Mazzucotelli, Carlo Rizzardo, and at the 2000 ABANA conference in Flagstaff, Arizona, Angelo Bartolucci. less
- 60ʺW × 38ʺD × 29ʺH
- Organic Modern
- Stephen Bondi
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Condition Notes
- EXCELLENT EXCELLENT less
- Table Base
- Table Shape
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.