Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
An exquisite pair of lamps from a difficult to find series by Rembrandt, circa 1960. A tall, elegant modern design ... moreAn exquisite pair of lamps from a difficult to find series by Rembrandt, circa 1960. A tall, elegant modern design executed in walnut and brass. Fabulous Jewelry! Excellent restored condition. Rewired using clear cord, new brass three-way sockets with brass turn switch. Complete with new Spanish parchment shades (size: 16"w x 12"h x 7"deep ) and solid brass ball finials. Brass components have been re-plated and display beautiful patina. The walnut accent has been professionally re-lacquered and demonstrates beautiful depth and color. Original sockets (replaced) bore the label "Rembrandt". Diameter noted is per the base. The height noted is to the top of the finial. The price listed is for the pair. less
- 7ʺW × 7ʺD × 36ʺL
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Condition Notes
- EXCELLENT EXCELLENT less
- Mid-Century Modern
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.