Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Renzo Rutili was a seminal furniture designer of the 20th century who is sometimes overlooked in retrospect. Much of his ... moreRenzo Rutili was a seminal furniture designer of the 20th century who is sometimes overlooked in retrospect. Much of his work is as sophisticated, cutting edge and downright fabulous as any produced during his era. This particular Johnson Furniture Company piece is a textbook example of understated elegance. Expertly made Mahogany case construction with clean lines and beautiful base detail. The interior is an open compartment divided by a single shelf. As with most Rutili designs, the hardware is absolutely sublime. Exquisite Jewelry! Excellent restored condition. The piece has been restored in black lacquer. The brass hardware has been re-plated and displays wonderful patina. The Johnson Furniture Company paper label (back) was destroyed during restoration. less
- 36ʺW × 20ʺD × 34ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Condition Notes
- EXCELLENT EXCELLENT less
- Renzo Rutili
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.