Entitled "Return," this print was 15 of 60. Signed in pencil lower right. Dimensions inside the mat are 31" ... moreEntitled "Return," this print was 15 of 60. Signed in pencil lower right. Dimensions inside the mat are 31" high, and 19" wide. About the artist: Dean Jackson Meeker (Madison, Wisconsin, 1920-2002) was a printmaker painter and teacher. He studied at the Art Institute of Chicago, Northwestern University, and the University of Wisconsin. He exhibited at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts, the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, and many other galleries and museums. Meeker was represented at Kovler Gallery at 952 N. Michigan Ave, Chicago,from whom we have the original bill of sale from April 19, 1968. Review of the exhibition from the Chicago Tribune, 4/28/68, states "The sense of a distant past permeates a strong exhibition of Dean Meeker's prints and sculptures at the Kovler Gallery." Paraphrased, 'his prints and sculptures express a remoteness and mystery.' less
- 19ʺW × 0.75ʺD × 31ʺH
- Dean Meeker
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent original condition. Excellent original condition. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.