Artes De Mexico hand-painted blanket chest or trunk. Spanish Revival themes of familial crests and warriors are carved into the ... moreArtes De Mexico hand-painted blanket chest or trunk. Spanish Revival themes of familial crests and warriors are carved into the wood front, back and sides and hand-painted. Top has a carved and hand-painted border with a scarlet center as well as a scarlet interior. Carved paw feet front and back. Would make an excellent bench for the end of a bed. Artes De Mexico is not to be confused with the current LA-based store, Arte de Mexico, that sells production furniture. Artes De Mexico imported handmade pieces from Mexico, exclusively for sale to the trade. Many were signed by the artisans who made them. less
- 52ʺW × 16ʺD × 19.5ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Condition Notes
- Excellent, purposely aged and antiqued condition. Excellent, purposely aged and antiqued condition. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Blue Trunks & Blanket Chests
- Brown Trunks & Blanket Chests
- Chicago Trunks & Blanket Chests
- Gothic Revival Trunks & Blanket Chests
- Gothic Trunks & Blanket Chests
- Mission Trunks & Blanket Chests
- Outdoor Furniture
- Paint Trunks & Blanket Chests
- Red Trunks & Blanket Chests
- Traditional Trunks & Blanket Chests
- Wood Trunks & Blanket Chests
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.