Hand blown art glass cone table lamp with thick white stripes and alternating thin clear stripes. Internal socket and white ... moreHand blown art glass cone table lamp with thick white stripes and alternating thin clear stripes. Internal socket and white lamp cord with on/off switch. Conical glass with curved tip. Open bottom with recessed lip. Murano, is an island in Venice, where Italian glass blowers have lived and worked on the island since the middle ages. Some pieces that were made after 1980 contain a label that bears the trademark of the Venice Glass Consortium. The Venice Glass Consortium, or Vetri Murano, is an organization of glassmakers on the island of Murano. A creation of the Venice Craftsmen's Association, it helps to control the authenticity and quality of Murano pieces. The trademark label bears the words "vetri murano" in old style lower case Italianate letters. The initials "vm" are repeated to the right of the name, and underneath the name "murano," the same name appears again, but inverted. less
- 9.5ʺW × 9.5ʺD × 23ʺL
- Blown Glass
- Condition Notes
- Excellent original condition. Excellent original condition. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.